Johnson's Corner

Monday, July 14, 2008

What a crock!

Ok, below are our celebrity look-alike thingies...whatever! I can think of a lot of actresses that I look like more than these! Oh, and can I say that Bow-wow was the one I look the most like? Do I look African-American to YOU? For that matter, do I look like a BOY to YOU? Who does this thing? It is so random. I am sorry to any of you that have been flattered by who they say you look like...you don't! I can't believe this thing.

3 Comments:

  • WAY off. Erik looks like Matt Damon and Leonardo DiCaprio had a child. Kendra looks like Teri Polo. (from Meet the Parents).

    There, case closed.

    By Blogger Broek, At July 14, 2008 at 2:57 AM  

  • I hear you Kendra. I had one of these tell me I looked like James Spader (you know, Stef from Pretty in Pink). I blame the fact that I was wearing my glasses...

    And I agree with Broek. You do look like Teri Polo!

    By Blogger Brenny, At July 14, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

  • Yeah- I never agree with these look a like things. So yes, you probably have the memory to top it all. What a woman says while in labor is not aloud to be respoken! Speaking of labor...when is your fourth born due (like it matters!)?

    By Blogger CL, At July 16, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home