HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHYS!!!


Ok, so it was over a week early, but since we'll be traveling for his birthday, we thought we should do the whole "first birthday cake" thing now. And may I say it is delicious, come have a slice! (I'm lookin at you, Brenda, you mooch! hehe JK)
I also have to warn you that I have friends that decorate cakes...I am almost humiliated to put a picture of my sad last-minute idea. At least it tastes good.
Here are a few shots just before the cake (playing with the girls - I had him in just a diaper in preparation for the mess - not just because we're white trash), and then the cake eating fun...
We just love our cute little guy! I can't believe it has been a year already!

5 Comments:
Happy Birthday Rhys (early, but still fun)! I think the baseball cake looked great. My favorite picture is the 'look I can do this with no hands!' shot as he chomps the cake.
Mmmmm... cake. :)
By
Brenny, At
June 10, 2008 at 6:52 PM
How fun! That's funny, I did the same cake for Aidan's first birthday too (were you there? I can't remember). Happy birthday to your little guy!
By
Stephanie, At
June 10, 2008 at 9:52 PM
Happy Birthday! I can't believe it's been a year since we welcomed that little guy. Time flies when you're having fun!
Love his portrait, so handsome!
By
Heidi, At
June 11, 2008 at 10:23 AM
Happy Birthday Rhys! Your real birthday is going to be so much fun! (Disneyland, right?)
By
Sara, At
June 11, 2008 at 9:23 PM
I love the first birthday cake eating. His little face going in for the cake is classic! I can't believe he is a year old. Time flies!!
By
Logan and Ashley, At
June 12, 2008 at 12:09 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home