Hey Ken-dog (jk), don't feel bad about the Bow Wow thing. I tried a picture that showed my face at an angle and it came back with 88% likeness to Jensen Ackles. If you don't know, he's a guy on a CW show. So you're not alone there. I felt a little consoled that my guy-twin has a lot of feminine features, but he's still a dude.
Posting lots of adorable pictures and videos of our darling children for the enjoyment of others! Our family began in May of 2001. Adah is 9, Madelyn is 8, Rhys is 5, Seth is 4, Inger & Anika are 1 and Ethan is newborn!
1 Comments:
Hey Ken-dog (jk), don't feel bad about the Bow Wow thing. I tried a picture that showed my face at an angle and it came back with 88% likeness to Jensen Ackles. If you don't know, he's a guy on a CW show. So you're not alone there. I felt a little consoled that my guy-twin has a lot of feminine features, but he's still a dude.
By
Amy, At
July 16, 2008 at 10:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home