Johnson's Corner

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Vacation #2

We survived our 2 week trip! Well, I survived, everyone else pretty much thrived. First was the Craig Family Reunion in Southern Utah where there was an amazing swingset, a sandbox, a pond of tadpoles that drew amazing interest from the children, a blow-up pool, a treehouse, a Rhino (4 wheeler) tons of space and 22 grandchildren to share the joy (with 4 more due within the next 2 months).







Next we headed down to Anaheim to go to Disneyland! The girls say their favorite part was meeting the Disney princesses and dancing with them. Their dad kept taking them on scary rides (most of which Adah actually loved and keeps talking about).
















We then were on our way to other parts of Southern California to visit Erik's family and we were able to be there for his brother's HS graduation...if you can't tell, the rockin kid was sporting white sunglasses and a fake mustache!

We got to go visit Erik's mom at the San Bernardino Cemetery and the girls picked out flowers to bring her. Then we listened to Erik tell us some stories about her. The girls especially wanted to hear what she was like when she was their age.


And we got to spend some time with some of our favorite people, the Fenns. Dave took to Rhys, and it's a good thing he likes babies because he just became a grandpa. Rhys took to him too, even reaching for Dave to pick him up!

Ahhh, it's always nice to take great trips, and this definitely was! And it is always nice to get home and settled again...especially when you have just over 5 weeks until your baby comes!

5 Comments:

  • What a chucky jam packed trip! The pictures of the rocks were my favorite. :) Just kidding. I think the girls with the princesses were just darling and I love that Adah is still talking about the scary rides. Looks like you guys had a great time!

    By Blogger Brenny, At June 30, 2008 at 1:39 PM  

  • You are amazing!!! It looks like you all had great fun!! Thanks for sharing all the pictures!

    By Blogger Sarah, At July 7, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

  • Aloha Kendra, You have such a beatiful family. I was just looking at Marlise's blog and boy how time has passed by. I'm glad I found your blog so now we can keep in touch. My own blog is ChiefKaholoaa.blogspot.com and the family one is Kaholoaa.blogspot.com

    Keep in touch
    Love & Aloha Gigi

    By Blogger Chief Kaholoaa, At July 7, 2008 at 11:56 PM  

  • What a blast. I love long vacations like that. Girls will be girls, always wanting to meet the princess!! :0) You are a trooper for doing all of that so close to the big day! You go!:0)

    By Blogger Logan and Ashley, At July 8, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

  • We are jealous of your Disneyland trip! We love Disneyland. I'm so impressed with all your princess meeting. Good work.

    I can't wait to here the news about the baby! It's not too much longer. . .

    By Blogger Sara, At July 14, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home