Johnson's Corner

Monday, October 13, 2008

Rhys' First Haircut and Seth Smiling

I guess it is not technically his first haircut, since we have cleaned up the back before, but this was Rhys' first real haircut. It was actually surprising how much hair he had. I think it being so light in color and texture made it look like less. He looks so much older to me, I can't get over it.




Here are also a couple of pictures of Seth - I am trying to get a picture of him smiling, which he as been doing for about a month now, but you can't really get a good picture of it when you're not only the one making him smile, but the one trying to take the picture. So I don't really even think this picture looks like him that much...but it is, in fact, HIM. Also, take a look at this killer double chin. He was 7 weeks on Saturday and he is over 13 pounds and 24 inches. He's caught up to where Rhys was at this age, despite the smaller birth weight.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home