Adah's First Ski Trip!
It is so exciting that it is time for our kids to start into "extra curricular activities." I am a little jealous that Erik was the one to take her, but hey, I get to birth and nurse babies, so he gets to do all the fun stuff. haha So this is where they skied:

I can't believe this is where I grew up...semi-charmed life, huh? This is Diamond Peak. So here are some shots. Erik had her go to a 2 hour lesson while he hit the slopes, then he spent the rest of the day with her. He said she did GREAT. She said she LOVED it! Yeah!


I can't believe this is where I grew up...semi-charmed life, huh? This is Diamond Peak. So here are some shots. Erik had her go to a 2 hour lesson while he hit the slopes, then he spent the rest of the day with her. He said she did GREAT. She said she LOVED it! Yeah!

6 Comments:
That's awesome! She looks so cute and comfortable out on the slopes! :)
By
Marlise, At
February 1, 2009 at 10:45 PM
That view is beautiful! Looks like a wonderful day to learn to ski. Way to go Adah!
By
Brenny, At
February 2, 2009 at 10:04 AM
Snow Bunny.
By
Broek, At
February 3, 2009 at 10:30 PM
Good times. You're such fun parents! I never got to experience skiing until I was 14 or so, so I'll never really be good at it. I spend too much time on my butt.
By
Amy, At
February 4, 2009 at 3:49 PM
I am so unbelieveably jealous! Holy Smokes! What a lucky little girl.
By
Sara, At
February 5, 2009 at 8:33 PM
How cute is that!?! What a fun daddy daughter date.
By
Jason and Summer, but really just Summer, At
February 5, 2009 at 10:28 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home