Johnson's Corner

Sunday, January 18, 2009

FUNNY STUFF!

Well, at least it is all funny to me!

Years ago, before any of our children were born, I had bought a head of greenleaf lettuce at the store and Erik had used it once during the day, so later when I was making dinner and we couldn't find it, we were baffled. Baffled, that is, until I opened the freezer and saw it sitting there, ruined. We have all done something crazy like that right? Not really paying attention to what we're doing, so we put the lettuce in the freezer instead of the refrigerator?

Or there was the time that Adah was 13 months old and Madelyn was 6 weeks old and I had a bowl of goldfish crackers and was giving Adah some and then she ran off to play and while socializing, I lost my "focus" and started to shove a goldfish into Madelyn's mouth and was wondering why she wouldn't eat it!?

So when Erik put Seth into Rhys' highchair the other night, I just LAUGHED!


I love when the girls come up with their own fashion statements like when Adah insisted on wearing her collar up. So when the girls came out of their room the other day with their shirts tucked in so tight, I thought it was cute.


Now, you really have to excuse the music playing in the background on this one. It was a mixed CD we made when Adah was a baby and first started "dancing" to music, so...well, I guess I don't need to go on and on with excuses...you know how it is with "guilty pleasures."




3 Comments:

  • Come on! Who doesn't love a little Justin!

    I can't get over how grown up your girls look now! We miss you guys tons!

    By Blogger The Coolest Allen Family, At January 19, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

  • That is so funny! I have a video of Aidan as a toddler dancing to that song many times! Now that I'm old and mature (okay, well not that mature) when I watch the videos I always feel bad that we recorded his dancing with such a choice song! Anyway, so I don't judge you in the least! And cute dancing by the way.

    By Blogger Stephanie, At January 19, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

  • I love how Rhys is cracking up, too, about Seth being in his seat! (Seth is such a big boy! I love it!). The girls' dancing is very cute! I miss you guys!

    By Blogger Marlise, At January 20, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home