posted by Johnson Family at 12:38 AM
Oh man, that is TOO funny!!
By Stephanie, At January 12, 2009 at 11:24 AM
Ok...this is Jason...and I had to watch this three times...not just because it was funny, but he goes a little too fast for a guy who is taking notes!
By Jason and Summer, but really just Summer, At January 12, 2009 at 5:27 PM
So funny!
By Brenny, At January 13, 2009 at 11:10 AM
I got a kick out of that! And I replayed it for Jonnie, and laughed both times!
By Marlise, At January 14, 2009 at 1:09 PM
Too funny!
By Tamara, At January 19, 2009 at 12:26 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Posting lots of adorable pictures and videos of our darling children for the enjoyment of others! Our family began in May of 2001. Adah is 9, Madelyn is 8, Rhys is 5, Seth is 4, Inger & Anika are 1 and Ethan is newborn!
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Oh man, that is TOO funny!!
By
Stephanie, At
January 12, 2009 at 11:24 AM
Ok...this is Jason...and I had to watch this three times...not just because it was funny, but he goes a little too fast for a guy who is taking notes!
By
Jason and Summer, but really just Summer, At
January 12, 2009 at 5:27 PM
So funny!
By
Brenny, At
January 13, 2009 at 11:10 AM
I got a kick out of that! And I replayed it for Jonnie, and laughed both times!
By
Marlise, At
January 14, 2009 at 1:09 PM
Too funny!
By
Tamara, At
January 19, 2009 at 12:26 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home