12 months?
Seth is a week past 4 months old, and yet, he is wearing 12 month onesies. It hit me that he is not a whole lot heavier than other babies this age, so why is he totally squeezing into the 9 month onesies and fitting 12 month so well? I think it is that he has a really long torso. Kinda like Michael Phelps...although I am going to guess that he actually got it from his dad. Just a hunch.

7 Comments:
Go for the gold, Seth. Go for the gold...
By
Brenny, At
January 2, 2009 at 2:00 PM
That's awesome! Everyone tells me how big/long Janson is, as he's wearing 9-12 month clothing. But Seth has got him beat! Go, Seth--following after dad! :)
By
Marlise, At
January 2, 2009 at 5:59 PM
Wow, what are you feeding that kid?! Such a cutie. So, how's life with four kids treating you?
By
Elly, At
January 5, 2009 at 12:11 PM
Looking at that pic, I see a future Phelps. Just want to say hi! You guys seem like you're having tons of fun with out the peak view ward! I loved the pic of Seth and the bows. That made me crack up and those gingerbread cookies looked really good. Talk to you later, KJ. Looking at that pic, I see a future Phelps. Just want to say hi! You guys seem like you're having tons of fun with out the peak view ward! I loved the pic of Seth and the bows. That made me crack up and those gingerbread cookies looked really good. Talk to you later, KJ.
By
Mac Family, At
January 6, 2009 at 4:32 PM
umm not sure why my previous post, posted the way it did. I have a long ways to go here.
By
Mac Family, At
January 6, 2009 at 4:33 PM
Not possible. He was so little when you left!
By
Heidi, At
January 8, 2009 at 5:25 PM
He has gotten so big!! Don't you think it's not fair?!? We wait forever to have them and then time flies by when they finally get here.
By
Jason and Summer, but really just Summer, At
January 12, 2009 at 12:47 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home