Johnson's Corner

Monday, January 19, 2009

My beautiful girls!

We have been going back and forth about whether or not to cut the girls hair. One day they want to and I don't want them to, then the next I want them to and they don't want to. Well, tonight we just did it. I had to remind myself how quickly it will grow back and how cute I think it is short. I think I might need to take more off of Madelyn's, but we'll see.

Now that it is short, I was even more glad to have just had their pictures taken. I have a new found friend here in Dayton, and she takes great pictures. I love these pictures, they are so fun!
And if you scroll down and look at the pictures below my girls, those are my friend's youngest two kids, the boy is Adah's best friend. Cute, huh? Here is a picture of them together at their winter concert in December.

7 Comments:

  • You do have darling girls! Adah looks so much like you- especially in that first picture on your friend's blog. So cute!

    By Blogger Evaly, At January 19, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

  • The pictures are beautiful -- such lovely girls. They look like such good friends, too. Sisters are the best. I love it.

    By Blogger Brenny, At January 19, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

  • Your kids are such cuties! Hope you're going great!

    By Blogger Natalie and Tyler, At January 19, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

  • WOW, Kendra. That's all I can say--your girls are so beautiful and I absolutely love the pictures. They are getting so big! :) There are many pictures of Adah that remind me of you, when you were little. So fun!

    By Blogger Marlise, At January 20, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

  • Man those were good pictures. Where did you find that woman? Well it helps that your girls are so dang cute, that it's not hard to produce awesome pictures. I love the one with their hats on, and they look so hard core. CUTE HATS, but the way, where did you get those?

    By Blogger Mac Family, At January 20, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

  • How did I not see this until now?! Those pictures are darling! DARLING I say!!! She's right, do you have enough wall space? Props to your photographer friend, she has got skillz!

    By Blogger Heidi, At January 27, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

  • Kendra! How did I know where to find you...ok well actually Natalie was the one who told me. Anyway your family is beautiful!

    By Blogger KBH, At January 28, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home