Johnson's Corner

Monday, December 8, 2008

Photo Shoot

For my first three children I took them to the portrait studio in Walmart (at about Seth's age) where some high school girl would take their picture, I would pay like $3, and THREE WEEKS later I would get the pictures. Now, I realize that for $3 I can't expect much, but THREE WEEKS!? What century is this portrait studio living in?

So for Seth, I took it into my own hands. He was dressed all cute in an outfit (he's 3 1/2 months old) I found at Kohl's on the day after Thanksgiving sale. So I decided to take some pics. I am in NO WAY a photographer, as you can tell. But my little guy is pretty cute and I thought there were a few good shots. A little disclaimer: Rhys was right there the whole time, usually laying on the floor between Seth and I and reaching up to pat Seth or try to be in the picture. So I really think I could do better. :)



3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home