Here is a little video of Rhys - it has been a while since I did this, but thought I would share. He cracks me up. He is starting to say a lot of words and can definitely understand a lot.
Rhys is so stinking cute! I love it. And just he doesn't feel bad, sometimes I get a little blind sided when people suddenly ask, 'Where are your ears?'
Posting lots of adorable pictures and videos of our darling children for the enjoyment of others! Our family began in May of 2001. Adah is 9, Madelyn is 8, Rhys is 5, Seth is 4, Inger & Anika are 1 and Ethan is newborn!
4 Comments:
He's getting so big! And he is SO adorable! :)
By
Marlise, At
December 1, 2008 at 2:03 PM
SO cute! I love the fish :)
By
Evaly, At
December 2, 2008 at 6:01 PM
Forget Facebook... Keep blogging. This is the best.
Love you, love them, keep it coming.
By
Broek, At
December 3, 2008 at 3:19 AM
Rhys is so stinking cute! I love it. And just he doesn't feel bad, sometimes I get a little blind sided when people suddenly ask, 'Where are your ears?'
So, do you have some Seth pictures for us?
By
Brenny, At
December 3, 2008 at 3:17 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home