It's the most wonderful time of the year!
(please scroll down to see the few posts I have added today! :))
I absolutely LOVE Christmas. In fact, I would say THE ONLY thing I don't love about it is that it must come to an end! I love the decorations, the Christmas Tree, the movies, the music, the FEELING! It is so fabulous. We decorated our tree on December 1st...no time to waste!






I absolutely LOVE Christmas. In fact, I would say THE ONLY thing I don't love about it is that it must come to an end! I love the decorations, the Christmas Tree, the movies, the music, the FEELING! It is so fabulous. We decorated our tree on December 1st...no time to waste!

3 Comments:
Happy pictures! I love the first one where Madelyn looks about to burst she is so excited. Merry Christmas!
By
Brenny, At
December 9, 2008 at 5:55 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
Broek, At
December 13, 2008 at 9:03 PM
I like to think that Adah and Madelyn are doing a robot dance in that third picture.
By
Broek, At
December 13, 2008 at 9:05 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home