Johnson's Corner

Friday, February 13, 2009

Been Meaning to Blog...

So now there are just too many things to blog about so I will just do another mix of things...

Adah Lost Her First Tooth!
Adah pulled out her own first loose tooth on Tuesday! The one next to it is loose now.


Trying to be talented...
So I have tried my hand at a few new projects this week. First, both Erik and I grew up in families that used "toothfairy pillows" so I had to come up with something quick...it was 3pm and she needed something before bedtime at 7:30...oh, and I had to make dinner and take care of 4 kids too...so these are my excuses, but I can't say I would have come up with anything better if I had more time. She requested a pillow in the shape of a tooth!


Next, the girls had a pair of jeans that had a hole in the knee...so I cut them off and made it into a skirt.



It still needs some work - in fact, I am planning to rip it all out and do it again, but thought I would just put it together and see what would be the "trouble spots." I think it will be cute.
And lastly, chocolate covered marshmallows for Valentine's Day. Adah had a class party so we made some for that, and then put some in a bag for Madelyn to give to everyone at her gymnastics/dance class (I know, I have not put any pictures of this darling class, and I keep meaning to take some! I WILL do it.) I thought they were very simple and cute.


Just cause they're cute...
Rhys frosting cookies...or just putting more frosting on his one cookie after each bite.


And my little Seth, just always cute to me.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home