Johnson's Corner

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Potty Training...

I have successfully potty trained two girls. Rhys is definitely ready...but apparently I am not. I seem to have misplaced my "pee guard" that attaches to the potty. I never needed it for the girls, so it always just sat around. I think it got offended and wandered off to somewhere he's appreciated. I have looked everywhere! So potty training Rhys is tricky without it...tricky to keep his pee IN the toilet and not all over the floor. But he has peed in the potty once already. The kid is a saint, he will sit on the potty forever, as long as I read him any and every book about FISH.


...gotta get that engineer of a husband of mine to rig some sort of pee guard.

2 Comments:

  • how about a large spoon. HAHA

    By Blogger Darcy, At May 5, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

  • One idea my husband's aunt gave us was to have this kid sit backwards on the potty (this only works if they are using a regular potty). This is the direction they will face when they are big enough to stand up anyway, they can see what's going on, and the pee stays in the potty. Good Luck!

    By Blogger CL, At May 5, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home