Johnson's Corner

Friday, July 17, 2009

That's better...

So I spent another half hour on that apron that looked like this

And although I am not totally pleased with it, I have lost interest and am just happy it looks a little better, and it will do.

Tomorrow Adah and Madelyn are going to a birthday party for a little girl turning 4. I was trying to think of something to get this little girl, since she is the baby of her family, and is the only girl...four older brothers! This little girl is a doll, but I have to say she is not lacking in the girly toys department. So I had to go the creative route. Along with some cute colored kitchen gadgets like measuring cups and spoons, etc, we are giving her this...which I am much happier with. (take note that Adah is 2 years older than the little girl receiving the apron...in case you thought it looked a little small).

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home