Finally. Darling boys and daring girls. Rhys will do anything for a laugh and Seth is just a hunk of cute. Interesting Adah is a daredevil when it comes to things in motion (rollercoasters, four wheeling, tubing) but Madelyn is daredevil with creatures (toads and crawdads).
Posting lots of adorable pictures and videos of our darling children for the enjoyment of others! Our family began in May of 2001. Adah is 9, Madelyn is 8, Rhys is 5, Seth is 4, Inger & Anika are 1 and Ethan is newborn!
4 Comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I love the ones of the boys sleeping on the sand! Pooped? hee hee
By
Stephanie, At
July 17, 2009 at 3:42 PM
Awesome! I miss the lake.
By
Marlise, At
July 18, 2009 at 11:31 AM
Finally. Darling boys and daring girls. Rhys will do anything for a laugh and Seth is just a hunk of cute. Interesting Adah is a daredevil when it comes to things in motion (rollercoasters, four wheeling, tubing) but Madelyn is daredevil with creatures (toads and crawdads).
When can I visit next...
By
Broek, At
July 20, 2009 at 5:23 PM
oh no need to worry Broek, I think we're headed your way next week! Surprise! haha
By
Johnson Family, At
July 20, 2009 at 7:55 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home