These Boys Kill Me!
That last one Rhys actually stole from his sisters (they kill me too - stealing my new lake toys!)
Maybe you don't, but I have some people wonder how I grocery shop with 4 small children...2 being "babies." To be honest, I don't do this the whole time, when in the store, Rhys sits in the back until he is being overtaken by food, then he walks. This best part is saved for last when it is time to walk outside to the car.
I love family movie night.
And mmmm, the popcorn...I love popcorn.
No, seriously...give me more popcorn.

2 Comments:
do you think popcorn may be motivation enough to get Seth crawiling? Nothing wrong with a little bribery!
By
Darcy, At
June 20, 2009 at 11:24 AM
That is so funny, I get questions, comments and looks every time I take them grocery shopping. I also make one of them sit in the back until there's too much food. I've never put them both in the front though! That's very clever!
By
Stephanie, At
June 20, 2009 at 12:54 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home