soccer!
I thought it had been a long time since I had played basketball when we started playing on Saturday mornings, but last Saturday we switched it up and will be playing soccer instead until August. I actually just threw my soccer cleats away when we moved - because I hadn't played since BYU days! So I showed up in just running shoes. I played just fine, but this is what happens to me when I don't use shinguards and try to block a goal!

5 Comments:
Oh man! That's a good one Kendra.
By
Brenny, At
June 26, 2009 at 10:36 AM
Love it! You are one tough cookie! :)
By
Marlise, At
June 26, 2009 at 11:23 AM
OuCh! That is why I stay away from balls.
By
Jason and Summer, but really just Summer, At
June 28, 2009 at 1:34 AM
Awesome! Well the soccer part, not the bruise, ha ha. Way to take one for the team!
By
Natalie and Tyler, At
June 29, 2009 at 2:02 PM
Wow. Way to be a tough girl! I'm way too big of a wimp to do sports. Plus uncoordinated. ;o)
By
Stephanie, At
July 7, 2009 at 1:57 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home