Johnson's Corner

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Hair, Fairly New Walker, & New Movies

New Hair:
A friend of mine has those cute "sweeping" bangs and Adah decided she wanted them. So she tried cutting them herself. Fast forward a few months (time to grow them out some) and I had another friend cut bangs for her. The minute Madelyn saw them she jumped up in the chair and said, "I want them too!" So she got them too. We might get hers slightly shorter tomorrow morning when my friend comes back to do my hair, and a little disclaimer is that they both had clips holding the bangs out of their face while they did chores, so they don't look their best, but here's a pic anyway!



Fairly New Walker:
Seth has been starting to walk over the past few weeks, and then in the last week or two he has been walking all over. I can hardly believe it, so I thought you might not be able to either...since the child IS 14 months old!





New Movies:
Recently I read Anne of Green Gables to the girls, so then we borrowed the 6 hours from the library (yes, we did get the final 3 hours of "Continuing Story" which I am so not as into as the first two DVDs). We watched it once (split up over days) and they remember their favorite parts. One night at dinner, they are playing out the scene where Anne had forgotten to cover the pudding and then a mouse drowns in it and they have Miss Stacy over and she is about to take a bite and Anne finally confesses with, "No! Don't eat it Miss Stacy!" Rhys got involved too.




Then some friends let us borrow Kung Fu Panda because we had not seen it yet. We really liked it! We weren't sure about it because of the PG rating and Jack Black being one of the voices...it could get out of hand! :) But Rhys was a huge fan...and so was dad. :)

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home