Johnson's Corner

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas! And Virtual Tour #2

MeRrY ChRiStMaS!!!  We had a wonderful Christmas here in Michigan.  Instead of listing everything the kids received, I will just say they were excited about everything they received and we are very blessed.

A week before Christmas we had our church Christmas party and the kids were able to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what they would like for Christmas.  I was shocked that Rhys and Seth actually sat on his lap!  Seth only lasted for a moment, and Rhys took some time to warm up to the idea before he did it, but we have a picture of Adah and Madelyn at about this same age, crying while we are holding them close to Santa...so this was a surprise!


For Christmas we all received hand made scarfs from the "Vegas Craigs" and the girls and I are diggin' the look.  We are so hip.  :)


Well, then the day after Christmas we were on our way out for a little shopping and the girls were too cute for words.  Now, I don't usually dress my girls so hip, I usually stick to whatever they have on the cheap racks at Target or what have you (or my new favorite, thrift stores in places like LA).  BUT when I went shopping for my cheap version of Uggs, I just had to get some for the girls too cause I think they are adorable.  Then the tights were from Santa and the scarfs...well, they all just created this...and the attitude just comes with it, what can I say?




Oh, and Rhys was jealous of his "modeling" sisters and wanted in on the action...man, he's got it down for sure!




The other morning I looked outside and holy smokes, what do you know?  THE SUN WAS OUT!!!  That is crazy here!  So we quickly got dressed and ran outside to enjoy it for the 10 minutes it lasted.  BLUE SKIES.  I almost forgot what color the sky is!


Rhys received CARS pajamas as well as a new bedset, so here he is all ready for bed!  


Seth cracked me up on Christmas morning.  Every gift was something to get crazy excited about!  But my favorite thing was first thing in the morning (I mean, you can still see the sleepiness in his face!) when he noticed that Santa had left one of his cookies out on the plate.



And finally, the second installment of our virtual tour.  The basement should be done soon...we'll see if we spend the rest of the break playing or if we get any work done.



6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home