Johnson's Corner

Thursday, December 3, 2009

We Have Arrived...

We are in Kalamazoo, Michigan! I will have to blog about it once we are settled and I have my Christmas decorations up...because that is a HUGE thing for me. Anyway, shortly before we left Dayton, my friend took our family pictures. We will be using them for our Christmas card, so I won't put a bunch on now, but here are just one of the girls and one of the boys...



Dear Staci, Thank You, THANK YOU, ThAnK yOu!!!  Love, Kendra

9 Comments:

  • So if you are going to get your Christmas decoration up- I'm guessing you moved? Michigan- Wow. I think we need to swap an e-mail!!

    By Blogger CL, At December 3, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

  • I miss you so far away! Your hair straight freaks me out! I am not used to it. It is super cute though. I hope you are happy and healthy in Kalamazoo. My old roomie was less than helpful when I asked her about it....sorry. My step-sister lives in Lansing so if you need a friend let me know and I will hook you up. :) (this took me forever to type cuz of my stupid cut finger!)

    By Blogger The Coolest Allen Family, At December 4, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

  • oh my you moved?! funny, just when my parents have moved to Utah.
    ah, well.. i love the photos btw!
    -rob

    ps- i need your new address :)

    By Blogger Rob & Julie, At December 4, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

  • I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't know you moved! Or are you only visiting??? I can't wait for the update! Oh, and your hair is SUPER cute straight, although I almost didn't recognize you!

    By Blogger Stephanie, At December 4, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

  • I feel so in the loop. :) I can't wait to hear all about Kalamazoo! Hooray for fellow midwesterners --

    Love the pics.

    By Blogger Sara, At December 4, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

  • did you find a place to live? jenni said you were hoping for one. let us know. i still haven't gotten my christmas cards made but that's on the list for this week. along with food orders, giving tree, homemade christmas present for adam...blah, blah, blah

    we had our christmas program in rs today...it went very well and the spirit was so strong. you'll have to tell me what your new ward does because then i'll have ideas for next year.

    By Blogger Staci, At December 6, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

  • I had heard through the grape vine you moved. I'm sure you'll let us know about it when you have time! The pics looked great...what a cute family!

    P.S. Great job on a good game. Did you guys end up going? Or did you put it on hold since you were moving?

    By Blogger Jason and Summer, but really just Summer, At December 7, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

  • Finally. Johnson Corner with more photos. I was worried. You guys look great.

    (But seriously, Adah... with the faces? Are you trying to see how cute you look without trying?)

    In case you need...my friends friend recommended this card site where you upload the photos and they custom print and ship in a few days. (this sounds like an ad, sheesh)

    PINHOLEPRESS.COM

    By Blogger Broek, At December 8, 2009 at 3:54 AM  

  • Good luck unpacking! You guys are so adventurous. You have a darling family!

    By Blogger Evaly, At December 8, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home