Virtual Tour #1
Here it is, as promised. This is just the main floor of the house. There is a walk-out basement and an upstairs, so those will come as two separate segments...later...once they are a little more presentable. :) Erik pointed out that the house seemed a little crowded...and he's right. Usually when I decorate for Christmas, I put our regular home decor away and put Christmas things up. Well, after having JUST unpacked all this stuff, I couldn't stomach packing it back up...so I left it all out along with the Christmas decor. :)

6 Comments:
I like it! Congratulations! Did you get your package?
By
Gary and Emily, At
December 14, 2009 at 11:16 PM
I am loving it so far. Your backyard looks like lots of fun and your house is beautiful. It is nice to know where your friends live. I am looking forward to the rest!
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
December 15, 2009 at 1:03 PM
LOVE it!!
By
Mark Katy, At
December 15, 2009 at 9:25 PM
oh i love your home. it's nice and cozy for christmas. wish we were there with you. i am so stressed because i'm a bit behind with my sewing projects. could be doing them right now but i thought it a better use of my time to keep in contact with my bff from dayton...now kalamazoo. i don't have friends in michigan...and now i get to send a christmas card there! wahoo! it should be coming any day now. miss your cute faces!
By
Staci, At
December 15, 2009 at 10:06 PM
I wondered where the kids were, and then there they were -- sitting so cute on the couch!
I like the house!
By
Sara, At
December 16, 2009 at 9:09 AM
Your house looks lovely and to have a basement and an upstairs is awesome. Is the basement finished? You look like you are ready for Christmas.
By
Shana Hamblin, At
December 22, 2009 at 9:29 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home