I'm a famous volunteer!
Our family did some community volunteer work yesterday - the Salvation Army had a goal to make 1 million meals for Haiti. While we were there, Rhys fell asleep on me, but we kept on trucking. I had a couple of the "managers" ask to take my picture and then ask if I could go on their facebook page. Awesome. They even sent me a copy of this oh-so-flattering picture they took. Thanks.
On a side note, the girls asked to keep the disposable aprons and hairnets to play with! haha


6 Comments:
Ok first off you do look beautiful! Second I am so inpired by you!! How wonderful that you took your kids to do this. It is so important to teach our children service. I'm sure the kids had a blast.
By
Jason and Summer, but really just Summer, At
June 22, 2010 at 12:55 AM
Well, those aprons are cool. How neat that they used the picture!
By
Brenny, At
June 22, 2010 at 10:09 AM
I love it:)
By
Adam Jensen, At
June 22, 2010 at 10:54 AM
You are awesome! I think what an example to bring your little kids and even have Rhys fall asleep on you. You are a hero to me.
By
Shana Hamblin, At
June 28, 2010 at 12:31 AM
Awesome!!!
By
Leah, At
July 6, 2010 at 6:44 PM
So, no update yet?!
By
Liza, At
July 9, 2010 at 9:10 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home