Over-load
There is just too much to post, I don't know where to begin...or where to end. I guess I will start with a few random pictures and end with (drum roll, please) more awesome video clips!
Adah lost another tooth (I think she is up to 7 now) and after I had made Madelyn's tooth pillow, Adah was a little jealous. You may remember the one I made Adah originally...she loved and appreciated it...until I made Madelyn's. Then she wanted one like that, and I couldn't really blame her, the first one seemed so...so...not-a-little-lady like?

If you say that "Spring has Sprung" do you say that "Autumn has Fallen?" I don't know, but whatever it is, it's is beautiful!

Today we went apple picking with some friends! It was 70* out and sunny...it was everything I love about fall.



The girls made Halloween magnets that turned out really cute.

We did a culture night and this time it was Argentina. Erik made it extra special making some of his favorite foods. Milanesa, ribs (cut the short way) with chimichurri, crusty bread, salad with oil & vinegar dressing, potato salad (complete with peas and carrots), and EMPANADAS! The empanadas were my FAVORITE part. My mouth is watering...I have to stop talking about them.


And we did a book report together on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...so of course as part of that, we had to have a chocolate party!

This is Rhys EVERY time we play outside.
The kids were trying to sing the song from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers...they only knew the ONE part.
And finally, my favorite...Seth and Rhys like to read this book...a LOT.
Adah lost another tooth (I think she is up to 7 now) and after I had made Madelyn's tooth pillow, Adah was a little jealous. You may remember the one I made Adah originally...she loved and appreciated it...until I made Madelyn's. Then she wanted one like that, and I couldn't really blame her, the first one seemed so...so...not-a-little-lady like?
If you say that "Spring has Sprung" do you say that "Autumn has Fallen?" I don't know, but whatever it is, it's is beautiful!
Today we went apple picking with some friends! It was 70* out and sunny...it was everything I love about fall.
The girls made Halloween magnets that turned out really cute.
We did a culture night and this time it was Argentina. Erik made it extra special making some of his favorite foods. Milanesa, ribs (cut the short way) with chimichurri, crusty bread, salad with oil & vinegar dressing, potato salad (complete with peas and carrots), and EMPANADAS! The empanadas were my FAVORITE part. My mouth is watering...I have to stop talking about them.
And we did a book report together on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...so of course as part of that, we had to have a chocolate party!
This is Rhys EVERY time we play outside.
The kids were trying to sing the song from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers...they only knew the ONE part.
And finally, my favorite...Seth and Rhys like to read this book...a LOT.

3 Comments:
Wow- what a beautiful Fall! Looks like you are doing well. The videos are so cute and thanks for reminding me to get out the video camera a little more often.
By
Evaly, At
October 10, 2010 at 12:25 AM
them sobbin' women! And the choreography they came up with there, fantastic!
I am completely in love with Seth's cheeks in this video. Come on!
At least Rhys is smart enough to roll into the grass. We use to live on a hill and we'd start at the top and roller blade down, only I NEVER could stop myself and people would always yell, "Steer into the grass" but I just kept goin until I fell....EVERY time.
By
Annette Shumway, At
October 10, 2010 at 9:28 AM
Mmmm next time you make empanadas Tyler and I want an invite... ha ha, ok I guess that wouldn't work. If only!
By
Natalie and Tyler, At
October 12, 2010 at 10:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home