So Festive!
We are enjoying a beautiful fall and could not ask for better weather!
Although, it is pretty painful to clean up after this beauty...
For my visiting teachees.
My friend Emily made these last year...they are so delicious!
Thank you Emily! (caramel covered apple, then covered in white chocolate, then sprinkled with brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg)
An autumnal wreath...just cause.
Apple Pie - homemade crust, apples picked ourselves. That's fun! I even made applesauce. I am not a big applesauce person...but I discovered that when it is still hot, I love it!
My friend Liza made this craft possible - she had the wood already cut and so it was so simple and fun! Thanks Liza!
Other people have way cuter fabrics than I do sitting around, but my crafts have been cheap, if not free, so I stuck with that.
And lastly, I did this one with the kids. It was a lot of work, actually, but they love them.

8 Comments:
Kendra! Great pictures! Tell me about the caramel apple recipe you did (we're going to do some, and I wanted to try a new recipe)--and also the last picture's craft. VERY fun! (We have Fall Break next week--so I'd love to try these out then). Thanks! :)
By
Marlise, At
October 19, 2010 at 1:55 AM
Cool crafts. I love the witch one -- I think I might steal it. What I'm really fixating on is the PUMPKIN DONUTS. Um, were they yummy? Because they sound wonderful.
By
Brenny, At
October 19, 2010 at 12:03 PM
Awesome. Send me the apple pie recipe please. And the apples. And you don't like applesauce? Really? How about cinnamon applesauce? I make some of that and LOVE it cold. Just a thought.
By
Holli, At
October 20, 2010 at 1:01 AM
Love the colors! Makes it worth the winters, right? ;o)
And look at you miss crafty! I try to be crafty, but I usually end up with an ugly mess. My biggest challenge is trying to come up with a handout to make my laurel class every Sunday! Pathetic. I guess I can live vicariously through your life you super-mom! I bet your kids love it!
By
Stephanie, At
October 20, 2010 at 12:53 PM
My you have been a busy lady! Those apples look heavenly! Your wreath turned out cute, and I like the saying for your witch as well.
By
Kasey, At
October 21, 2010 at 7:26 AM
Did you friend sent you vinyl lettering? I wanted to ask you about that, but first I need to find a cute saying for my shoes.
By
Liza, At
October 25, 2010 at 10:22 PM
I want to come to your house! You've got all the cool stuff!
By
Leah, At
October 28, 2010 at 1:00 PM
Such a great pictures of the Fall colors! I love all of the little crafts that you did with your kids.
By
Kevin and Kristen, At
November 5, 2010 at 2:47 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home