Johnson's Corner

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lost tooth and Rib Fest!

A couple of weeks ago Madelyn lost her first tooth! Okay, so she already "lost" her two bottom teeth...but those weren't really "lost" because they had to be pulled. SOOO, like I said, Madelyn lost her first tooth!


I swear I posted about Greek Fest here in Kalamazoo, but I can't find it! Could it be that I didn't post about it? Okay, well here in Kalamazoo there seems to always be some sort of "Fest." And since Erik works downtown across the street from where all these "Fests" are held, he can see whenever there is one, so he will take a mosey on over and see what it's about and if he thinks it is worth us checking it out. They have lots of food and always some live music.

Greek Fest was fun...interesting. I am going to admit that a lot of Greek food is kind of weird. Maybe we just don't know the right things to try...we got some chicken on a stick that was wonderful, but other than that, it was so-so.

But those desserts...

Scrum-

didly-

umptious!

Okay, so now onto Rib Fest...are you kidding me? RIB FEST? Does life get better than that? I think they only way it could is if it was FREE. We did as much damage as we thought our pocketbook could allow. I tell you what, these kids of ours are quite the carnivores!

This is just a shot of the stands - there were over 20 different stands to get ribs - all award-winning...how do you decide which one to go to? We went to the one with the longest line...that many people can't be wrong, right? RIGHT?



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home