He's Back, Folks!
I have some video footage of Rhys that I can not deny others from viewing. It is THAT good. But first, be sure to scroll down and see my soccer post and also, see these few tidbits. THEN the videos are at the end. (Save the best for last, oh yea).
In case there are any readers of this blog that do not already know this, we started home schooling in January and did school for most of the summer. We told the girls they didn't "officially" start first and second grade until September, so here they are on their "first day of school."

First day of soccer practice 2010.

We were invited to a "Back to School Party" that had great friends, great food, great activities. And it was put on by the greatest hostess I have ever met.


Okay, you made it...are you ready? I don't know if you are. Get ready.
In case there are any readers of this blog that do not already know this, we started home schooling in January and did school for most of the summer. We told the girls they didn't "officially" start first and second grade until September, so here they are on their "first day of school."
First day of soccer practice 2010.
We were invited to a "Back to School Party" that had great friends, great food, great activities. And it was put on by the greatest hostess I have ever met.
Okay, you made it...are you ready? I don't know if you are. Get ready.

9 Comments:
Rhys is quite a character! Who does he get that from?
By
Holli, At
September 20, 2010 at 11:16 PM
That kid is all personality!
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
September 21, 2010 at 6:31 PM
your boys are the cutest! I LOVE it
By
Adam Jensen, At
September 21, 2010 at 8:31 PM
I'm buying Rhys a copy of "Breakin'" for Christmas.
These past posts have been golden. I am missing the kids so much I can't even stand it.
By
Broek, At
September 21, 2010 at 10:14 PM
OH MY GOSH. Love it.
the flexing, the grunting.....does it get any better?
By
Annette Shumway, At
September 23, 2010 at 12:19 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
Rob & Julie, At
September 25, 2010 at 2:28 PM
Wow, that *was* funny!! Go Rhys! And I'm so proud of you guys for home schooling!!! :))
By
Anonymous, At
September 25, 2010 at 2:29 PM
Can I sign him up for any upcoming talent show? The world has to see this!!
By
Liza, At
September 27, 2010 at 12:38 AM
all i can say is....LOL!
By
Staci, At
September 27, 2010 at 4:05 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home