More Pictures
Just wanted to update with some pictures of the kids. My parents were here for almost 2 weeks, and now it is time for us to figure out how to do this all on our own! :) The twins are awesome. Everyone loves them and can't get enough of them. They are so sweet!










Seth holding Inger and Rhys holding Anika.
Rhys and Anika
Seth and Inger
Adah and Inger
Madelyn and Anika
People that don't look very closely ask how we can tell them apart. Let's just start with SIZE. Anika on the left and Inger on the right. But they are both pretty small - I haven't bought newborn size diapers since Adah was born...but these little girls are drowning in them!
Anika on the left, Inger on the right
Inger

Anika

Love these little bums!

5 Comments:
They are beautiful additions to your family.
By
Kasey, At
August 13, 2011 at 5:26 PM
Well, the big kids barely have to share with 2 babies to hold! Good luck on your own :) I am always sad when I have to go back to real life without help!
By
Evaly, At
August 14, 2011 at 1:00 AM
Such beautiful children - all of them!
My brother & his wife have five children, the last two being twins. I used to visit them, and everyone would stay up late chatting and playing games, even the kids. After the twins were born, I noticed they had a new rule: when the twins went to sleep, EVERYONE went to sleep - no questions asked. LOL
By
Robin V, At
August 14, 2011 at 9:02 PM
Oh my goodness--they are absolutely adorable! I have no doubt that you will get it all figured out since I know you to be a wonderful mom. We miss you guys!
By
Jennie and Adam, At
August 14, 2011 at 10:31 PM
Oh I wish we were still neighbors so I could come and snuggle those cute girls!
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
August 15, 2011 at 11:35 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home