Thankful for Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving was great. We spent the day as a family and the girls playing their little hearts out in the snow. Then we joined our friends, the Thorpes, for dinner. I brought a pie and rolls and they did the rest. YUM. It was delicious, I need to request some recipes. Also, we did a little craft on Thanksgiving:

Madelyn is thankful for 1) My mom and dad, 2) My Turkey, 3) That we can be healthy and strong, 4) Jesus, 5) I can obey, and 6) That Jesus put the Church back on the earth.

Adah is thankful for 1) that Jesus blesses us, 2) Jesus, 3) our house, 4) Jesus gave us the earth, 5) My family, 6) That I live on the earth.

Mom is thankful for: 1) to be a mom, 2) our home, 3) Primary, 4) My family, 5) Jesus Christ, 6) the beautiful earth.


And Dad and Rhys (and mom) were thankful 1) to attend the BYU victory over UTAH, 2) to be on the 5th row, 3) in the north endzone, 4) to be alive after the field was rushed, 5) for the generosity of Dehn & Catherine for their home and the tickets, 6) for our wonderful friends the Allens who let Adah and Madelyn play at their house while we went to the game. If you haven't heard about the game yet, let me tell you it was A-MAZING! I don't know if I can ever go to a football game again - nothing could top it. It was so fun...intense, but fun!
Madelyn is thankful for 1) My mom and dad, 2) My Turkey, 3) That we can be healthy and strong, 4) Jesus, 5) I can obey, and 6) That Jesus put the Church back on the earth.
Adah is thankful for 1) that Jesus blesses us, 2) Jesus, 3) our house, 4) Jesus gave us the earth, 5) My family, 6) That I live on the earth.
Mom is thankful for: 1) to be a mom, 2) our home, 3) Primary, 4) My family, 5) Jesus Christ, 6) the beautiful earth.
And Dad and Rhys (and mom) were thankful 1) to attend the BYU victory over UTAH, 2) to be on the 5th row, 3) in the north endzone, 4) to be alive after the field was rushed, 5) for the generosity of Dehn & Catherine for their home and the tickets, 6) for our wonderful friends the Allens who let Adah and Madelyn play at their house while we went to the game. If you haven't heard about the game yet, let me tell you it was A-MAZING! I don't know if I can ever go to a football game again - nothing could top it. It was so fun...intense, but fun!

9 Comments:
Thankful turkey hands for Thanksgiving rock.
It sounded like a great game. How cool that you got to be there. I have to tell you, too, that a first happened in our house... Darren actually CHEERED for BYU to win against Utah. Of course it was a selfish wish because he wanted BYU to punish and humilate Utah after the Wyoming/Utah game, but I'll take what I can get. :)
By
Brenny, At
November 27, 2007 at 6:21 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
Broek, At
November 27, 2007 at 6:37 PM
I'm thankful you started a blog and that I have sight... Rhys in that hat...stop it.
I didn't catch the game, but how totally exciting and fun to be there.
here's some interesting reporting on the game...
http://166.70.44.68/multimedia/2007/
1124_byuutah/index.html
(I am totally curious who wrote the article and whose voice that is. He sounds like a junior high intern.)
By
Broek, At
November 27, 2007 at 6:40 PM
I don't know that I will ever cheer for BYU. But football games are always fun!!! Love the pictures!
By
Sarah, At
November 28, 2007 at 4:05 PM
Hi Kendra :)
I saw the link to your blog on Melanie's site. Wanna be blog friends ;)
Mine is adam-jensenfamily.blogspot.com
love, Rachel Jensen
By
Adam Jensen, At
November 28, 2007 at 4:10 PM
We were so happy to have the girls here. We had tons of fun. I am sorry that Madelyn left with "quite a number" on her face though! We all hope she is doing better.
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
November 28, 2007 at 5:06 PM
My brothers were at that game too. They also had a blast. Did one of you go to Utah or BYU?? Anyway, it looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!!!
By
Logan and Ashley, At
November 28, 2007 at 7:21 PM
Ahhh, I am so jealous! That was an awesome game :)
By
Evaly, At
November 30, 2007 at 1:24 AM
Jeez! I wanted to be there!
Where do you get your blogger backgrounds?
By
Sara, At
November 30, 2007 at 6:35 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home