Seth's Smile
I finally got a picture of Seth smiling that I am happy with. He is just a great baby. Last night he slept from 8:30pm until 4am! I nursed him for 20 minutes, he went back to sleep until 7:30am! What an angel. This may seem like nothing to some of you, but this is almost unheard of as far as my children are concerned.

3 Comments:
I can't believe how much bigger he already looks in the short time you've been gone! Sad. I hope he's a sleeper for you.
(I was going to say something about him sleeping better now that he's out of Greeley, but that would seem disrespectful. ;-)
By
Heidi, At
October 17, 2008 at 1:30 AM
Brilliant, wonderful smile. Such a cute kiddo. I'm glad he's breaking out of the norm as far as sleep goes.
You commented on my blog about Hepa from Biggest Loser -- Darren and I can't stand her. She makes me want to root against her, and that doesn't seem right for a show that is all about losing weight and becoming a different person... Ugh.
By
Brenny, At
October 17, 2008 at 10:55 AM
That is a beautiful smile! I'm glad you finally captured it so that you could share!
By
Tamara, At
October 18, 2008 at 12:03 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home