You KILLED it!
Oh, the HORROR!

Rhys was all about watching the process of Jack-o-Lantern making...that is, until he saw the face. He completely freaked out and cried! What a sissy! We had not even put a candle in it and turned off the lights yet! He was NOT a fan of this activity any longer! It is pretty gruesome!

The girls wouldn't touch the insides either. Weak! But I guess I can't expect much else from Rhys...he is obviously the first boy following two girls.


Here are just a few more random pictures - the kids on Saturday morning, letting mom and dad stay in bed; a Halloween preview; and finally, Seth laughing!



Rhys was all about watching the process of Jack-o-Lantern making...that is, until he saw the face. He completely freaked out and cried! What a sissy! We had not even put a candle in it and turned off the lights yet! He was NOT a fan of this activity any longer! It is pretty gruesome!
The girls wouldn't touch the insides either. Weak! But I guess I can't expect much else from Rhys...he is obviously the first boy following two girls.
Here are just a few more random pictures - the kids on Saturday morning, letting mom and dad stay in bed; a Halloween preview; and finally, Seth laughing!

6 Comments:
That video is so sweet. I love that first laugh.
Rhys, sorry to laugh at your expense, but that first picture is too funny. I agree, it's pretty gross stuff!
By
Heidi, At
October 28, 2008 at 3:35 AM
Holy cow! Madelyn and Adah look so grown up. Is Madelyn taller than Adah now? Such sweet girls. Hopefully we can get our girls together again someday. Also, I need to call you. I want to hear all about your new place!
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
October 28, 2008 at 11:07 AM
What a happy video! I love Seth's baby cheeks. I agree with Angela -- Madelyn looked taller than Adah in the costume picture...
By
Brenny, At
October 28, 2008 at 11:17 AM
I do have to say that Madelyn is wearing little girl heels...I couldn't pass those shoes up at Target, take a close look, so cute! I wish I could find adult shoes that look like that.
By
Johnson Family, At
October 28, 2008 at 12:18 PM
Seth is so chubby! I can't believe he is already laughing- it seems like you just had him. The costumes look great! I especially like the boys' costumes.
By
Evaly, At
October 28, 2008 at 12:58 PM
Love the costumes!! Is Madelyn taller than Adah, or is that from the shoes?? :) I miss you guys!
By
Marlise, At
October 28, 2008 at 2:45 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home