Johnson's Corner

Monday, December 1, 2008

When Mom's away the kids will play!

The Saturday before Thanksgiving I was "fortunate" to spend my entire day at cub scout training...AGAIN. Since I was gone with Seth all day, Erik decided to go ahead and do what he had been wanting to do, and take the kids along. He has a 4-runner that he drives to work (he has to drive 10 miles on a dirt road) and has been wanting to see what it can do. :) In the pictures, we live down in the valley part, he 4-wheeled up this mountain.




If you're still reading, I have not been a very good blogger lately. I am not going to blame anyone (Holli) or name any names (Holli) but someone (Holli) talked me into getting on facebook and so it was taking me away for a while...I have since realized that I can't figure it all out and so I am hardly spending any time on there either...I guess you could say I am busy being a mother and wife...it's quite a bit of time! :)

5 Comments:

  • I hear ya! Whenever you get a chance, I love the updates! But no pressure! :)

    By Blogger Marlise, At December 1, 2008 at 2:00 PM  

  • I take no responsibility whatsoever for where you spend your time. Facebook is something you can look at once a day or once a week or spend hours a day on...it is up to you. We all have to find a balance in this technological world whether it's email, blogging, facebook, web surfing or whatever. But I think being a wife and mother is definitely what's taking time...as it should be. Although I will taks responsibility for keeping you too busy the week of Thanksgiving when I came to visit! That was way fun. :-)

    By Blogger Holli, At December 2, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

  • I have so far avoided facebook, but my friends keep tempting me to it with promises of 'connecting' with so many friends.

    The four wheel trip looked awesome! Um, did Erik actually put the kids on the car roof? It totally didn't sink in until I saw Rhys up there on the end...

    By Blogger Brenny, At December 3, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

  • Yes cub scout training! :0)

    By Blogger Logan and Ashley, At December 7, 2008 at 9:00 AM  

  • Gotta LOVE cub scouts!!!

    By Blogger Tamara, At December 12, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home