Johnson's Corner

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Blogged Out?

For the three readers we have, I am contemplating an end to blogging. I may be overreacting, but I wonder why I do it. I hear some people say they use it as a journal, but I already keep journals for all my children, so I am not really planning to use this as such. I started it so family and friends "abroad" could take an occasional peek into our lives, but I am thinking they are burned out on the blog thing, so maybe I am too?

13 Comments:

  • NOOOOOOO!!! Please don't stop. Unless you promise to send me a weekly email with pictures!!

    By the by...you keep a journal for each of your children? Holy crap man, that is impressive.

    Don't go, I would miss you.

    By Blogger The Coolest Allen Family, At May 15, 2009 at 12:30 AM  

  • I know what you mean- sometimes I'm totally into blogging and other times I'm just not (like lately!) But it's fun to have and Nathan doesn't keep in touch with his parents in UT very well. I know they really appreciate the effort to keep them updated. I know I would miss your blog :(

    By Blogger Evaly, At May 15, 2009 at 1:46 AM  

  • I'd really rather you didn't stop blogging. I love it. Broek loves it. and my co-worker Peter also enjoys the blog.

    By Blogger Tannerama, At May 15, 2009 at 4:34 AM  

  • I'd miss your blog, too. I don't always comment, but I do read it when you post.

    Not that that should sway your decision -- I've had the same thoughts. Sometimes it feels like a job/obligation and honestly, I have a few too many jobs as it is; however, a blog is a good way to stay in touch and give updates. I'd miss seeing and hearing about your family!

    By Blogger Brenny, At May 15, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

  • I don't always remember to comment either, but I really love reading about your family. It helps me not feel so far away from you!

    By Blogger Stephanie, At May 15, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

  • I, personally, love to see pictures of the family and keep caught up. OK, so maybe it's my fault for living too far away....but I DID try to move closer to you. :) j/k I like pictures and updates of your sweet family. So--no pressure, I just check in every now and then!

    By Blogger Marlise, At May 15, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

  • Don't stop Kendra. How else is Libby supposed to get to know her future BYU room mate? (Libby, Adah, McKell, Gracie Neal -- I can see it now!)

    I love the peek at your life. Just give us a small nibble here and there.

    And I agree with the Coolest Allen Family -- journals for all your kids? That is amazing!

    By Blogger Sara, At May 15, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

  • obviously you have more than 3 readers! Poor people like me who never get to see you but love you like a sister wouldn't know what was going on in your life... But if you don't enjoy it anymore then don't feel obligated!

    By Blogger Natalie and Tyler, At May 16, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

  • Kendra, don't you dare!

    Ditto. What they said.

    By Blogger Heidi, At May 18, 2009 at 1:23 AM  

  • let me start by saying journals for all your children?!? I am in awe. I bought journals for all my kids three years ago and they are atill empty waiting for me to write in them. Amazing is all I have to say on that subject. As for stopping I have to agree with everyone else. I do not comment often but I do check in. It is always fun to see what is going on and how your kiddos are growing. I would miss it!

    By Blogger Jason and Summer, but really just Summer, At May 19, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

  • Don't stop! Just because some of us haven't posted a blog in two months, doesn't mean we don't like to read other peoples. Judging by the number of comments you've received so far, I'd say that I'm not the only one who would miss the opportunity to catch up with you.

    By Blogger Amy, At May 20, 2009 at 1:57 AM  

  • I always read your blog but I am not so great at updating mine so if you choose to end it I'll miss hearing about your lives but understand. How to spend our time....

    By Blogger CL, At May 20, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

  • Kendra Kendra Kendra. Do you WANT me to move in with you? Because if you stop blogging that is what it will come to. It Will.

    By Blogger Broek, At May 22, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home