Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers and women who love and serve children. Today was a great day. I love my husband and my children and think my life is pretty awesome. What a blessing to be a mother. In honor of Mother's day, I am posting a part of a mother's day present that Madelyn made at preschool...these questions were asked and the answers are my daughters...I am almost embarrassed at how well she knows me.

1. What is your mom's favorite color?
blue and green
2. What color are your mom's eyes?
brown
3. What is your mom's favorite resaurant?
In-N-Out
4. What is your mom's favorite food?
enchiladas
5. What is your mom's shoe size?
I don't think I know.
6. How old is your mom?
She said she's 22.
7. Where would your mom like to go on vacation?
at our cousin's house.
8. If you mom won $100 what would she buy?
I guess something like 3 candy boxes.
9. What does your mom like to do the most?
she likes to talk
10. What doesn't your mom like to do very much?
to listen to me and Adah fight
11. What is your mom's favorite show or movie?
cook shows
12. What time does your mom go to bed?
10:30, I think
13. How do you know your mom loves you?
because she teaches me about Jesus
14. What do you like best about your mom?
She takes us to restaurants to eat dinner
1. What is your mom's favorite color?
blue and green
2. What color are your mom's eyes?
brown
3. What is your mom's favorite resaurant?
In-N-Out
4. What is your mom's favorite food?
enchiladas
5. What is your mom's shoe size?
I don't think I know.
6. How old is your mom?
She said she's 22.
7. Where would your mom like to go on vacation?
at our cousin's house.
8. If you mom won $100 what would she buy?
I guess something like 3 candy boxes.
9. What does your mom like to do the most?
she likes to talk
10. What doesn't your mom like to do very much?
to listen to me and Adah fight
11. What is your mom's favorite show or movie?
cook shows
12. What time does your mom go to bed?
10:30, I think
13. How do you know your mom loves you?
because she teaches me about Jesus
14. What do you like best about your mom?
She takes us to restaurants to eat dinner

6 Comments:
I love some of those answers! So, you're 22, huh?
By
Darcy, At
May 11, 2009 at 12:47 AM
Great answers. Happy Mother's Day.
By
Brenny, At
May 11, 2009 at 10:51 AM
I should tell my kids I'm 22 :) Of course, that would mean I had McKell at 16!
By
Evaly, At
May 12, 2009 at 11:19 AM
I love her answers. So funny. Especially the 22 thing. Yay for you!
By
Stephanie, At
May 15, 2009 at 11:07 AM
too sweet! Happy mother's day. I know what you mean about blogging. You don't have to update very often if you don't want. If you are on facebook and I can contact you that way I guess it would be alright ;)
By
Adam Jensen, At
May 15, 2009 at 5:21 PM
Sweet! I especially love #s 8, 13, and 14.
By
Heidi, At
May 18, 2009 at 1:28 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home