Michiganders
We recently had some awesome Michigan friends come to Greeley to visit us and to meet the newest Johnsons! Good friends, right!?
Last Saturday the Shumways were on their way back to Kalamazoo from Utah. They came and spent the night at our house before heading on home so we could see their darling Ruby (who has grown a LOT of yummy chubs since we last saw her!) and they could meet Inger and Anika and we could hang out like old times. ("Old times" being just a couple of months ago when we lived in Kalamazoo). It was great to catch up and we're so glad they could come! (I am hoping a picture is coming soon...as the bad hostess, I did not take any pictures, but I think Annette did.)
Sunday evening I picked Kasey Hunt up from the airport and she visited with us for a few days. We picked corn at the Stake Farm on Monday, celebrated Seth's birthday on Tuesday and did a photo shoot with the twins on Wednesday. I sure felt pampered with another momma around - Kasey was quick to check on a crying baby, carry or care for one of my kids, and even change poopy diapers! She also managed to squeeze in some massage work, read to my kids, take a walk with my kids, help with meals...gosh, you name it, Kasey did it! When I took her to the airport, I told her this meant it was time for me to grow up and pretend I could handle all of this "mother of six kids stuff" on my own...or at least fake it til I make it! :) Again, horrible hostess, not a lot of pictures of us and the stuff we did, but Kasey's pictures and photo shoot will be coming soon.

1 Comments:
wow...after reading everything Kasey did I feel like kind of a bum...but we REALLY enjoyed our visit and those babies are crazy cute!
Such a bad hostess! We were there for like 18 hours and you didn't take a picture of us!? It's like you were too busy or something with newborn twins...sheesh :)
By
Annette Shumway, At
August 30, 2011 at 1:44 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home