Pictures!
Tomorrow these little angels will be one month old! I love these pictures, they are beautiful. Thank you Kasey!













Inger

Inger

Inger (L) and Anika (R)

Inger (L) and Anika (R)

Inger

Anika

Anika

Boys with the twins

Boys with the twins


The Johnson Girls
"Mom" holding Anika (R) and Inger (L)

"Mom" and Inger

10 Comments:
Great pictures, Kendra! Your friend is awesome! Every one of them is beautiful--but that is partly because of you and your beautiful family! :) The other part is Kasey's skill! :)
By
Marlise, At
August 31, 2011 at 12:03 PM
What little cuties! They are so beautiful, and you look amazing! I hope you are doing well.
Hugs!
Anna
By
AnnaBanana, At
August 31, 2011 at 12:31 PM
Oh, such beautiful girls, and such a lovely family. Those photos are marvelous.
By
Robin V, At
August 31, 2011 at 12:33 PM
I'm so glad you like your pics! They are little angels. I enjoyed taking pics of your family! You all made my job look easy! Naturals!
By
Kasey, At
August 31, 2011 at 9:25 PM
They look so little and cute together! Beautiful pic with Mama too :)
By
Evaly, At
August 31, 2011 at 9:59 PM
they are breathtakingly beautiful!!!
By
Adam Jensen, At
September 3, 2011 at 1:31 AM
Beautiful! Such great pics!
By
Joe, At
September 5, 2011 at 10:14 PM
And by "Joe," I mean Sara. Although I'm sure Joe would agree.
By
Joe, At
September 5, 2011 at 10:15 PM
You are so gorgeous Kendra. No wonder you have kids that are. (Erik's ok looking too.)
By
Broek, At
September 7, 2011 at 2:51 PM
Beautiful girls! I haven't gotten a chance to say congratulations on the TWO new little ones! Very exciting. The pictures are beautiful, and I love their names. So happy for your whole family.
By
Brenny, At
September 9, 2011 at 4:30 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home