Not that I wish any harm upon any member of your family but it would have been a great "America's Funniest Home Video's" if Eric had crashed and rolled all the way down the hill. Ok I guess I am a wierd-o.
Posting lots of adorable pictures and videos of our darling children for the enjoyment of others! Our family began in May of 2001. Adah is 9, Madelyn is 8, Rhys is 5, Seth is 4, Inger & Anika are 1 and Ethan is newborn!
5 Comments:
Dang! that girl can get some distance, I guess when you're tiny you can go farther!!! So fun
By
Adam Jensen, At
December 18, 2007 at 4:42 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! And Adah vanishes into the horizon.
By
Tannerama, At
December 18, 2007 at 5:41 PM
Not that I wish any harm upon any member of your family but it would have been a great "America's Funniest Home Video's" if Eric had crashed and rolled all the way down the hill. Ok I guess I am a wierd-o.
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
December 18, 2007 at 5:57 PM
Whoo-hoo. Love it.
I linked to your blog in my post. Is that okay? (We went sledding too, and your girls were an inspiration to Libster.)
:)
By
Sara, At
December 19, 2007 at 3:20 PM
Where did she go?? I can't believe how far she went. So fun!!
By
Logan and Ashley, At
December 20, 2007 at 11:19 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home