Today we hit the sledding hill across the street from our house - boy did the girls have guts! We were surprised! Oh, and I have to say I love the third child - they sleep anytime, anywhere!
Posting lots of adorable pictures and videos of our darling children for the enjoyment of others! Our family began in May of 2001. Adah is 9, Madelyn is 8, Rhys is 5, Seth is 4, Inger & Anika are 1 and Ethan is newborn!
5 Comments:
Wow, that looks like fun!!! I didn't know your girls were thrill seekers!!
By
Sarah, At
December 16, 2007 at 3:24 PM
That is such a great sledding hill. Luckily we have a pretty good one here too. It would be a whole lot funner to sled with our friends though!
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
December 17, 2007 at 10:46 AM
Your girls are so brave to go on the hill alone!! Looks like fun, we will have to try it out!
By
Logan and Ashley, At
December 17, 2007 at 12:04 PM
man i wish i wasn't pregnant, I want to go down that hill so bad!!!
By
Adam Jensen, At
December 17, 2007 at 2:01 PM
This is the best blog in the world. Oh man...love the family.
By
Broek, At
December 17, 2007 at 3:47 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home