Johnson's Corner

Monday, December 10, 2007

Just stuff!

It has been too long since I have posted and I have a few random pictures that I wanted to put on.
First, I just love this picture - a very candid moment of the family just playing around. If Rhys ever thinks he doesn't get enough attention he will just need to look at this picture! Everybody loves Rhys.

Next are some pictures of our Christmas happenings so far (not including the new snow we have received and much shoveling and playing in that).



And here is the official Rhys update: he is now a whopping 20 pounds! I was remembering the other day that when Adah turned 1 year and Madelyn was born, we needed to put Adah in a front facing seat so we could use the infant carseat for Madelyn...and we went ahead and did it even though Adah was not technically 20 pounds yet! And Rhys will be 6 months next Monday. He is sitting up, starting to push up onto his hands and knees, and is so not interested in solids! But what a cutie! And these cheeks are just heavenly! I LOVE them!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home