It's been a Merry Christmas!
For our traditions of Christmas Eve, we began with discussing the birth of Jesus Christ. I wish we had on video the girls telling the story. We were very impressed with what they remembered and understood. Then we put "magic reindeer food" out on the porch and cookies and milk out for Santa. Then it was time for bed!


This is what they saw Christmas morning...



The kids enjoying some of their gifts and Christmas as a whole...





MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
This is what they saw Christmas morning...
The kids enjoying some of their gifts and Christmas as a whole...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

6 Comments:
Merry Christmas! We love you!
By
Sara, At
December 26, 2007 at 10:03 AM
Merry Christmas Johnsons! I love that Rhys always looks so happy in all his pictures. He has such a great grin!
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
December 26, 2007 at 10:35 AM
This is bananas. I cannot take how hilarious and gorgeous the kids are. You are turning me into a crazy aunt who only talks about how her nieces and nephew are the best.
By
Broek, At
December 27, 2007 at 4:44 PM
I love that you put out special food on the porch. That is a great idea!
By
Logan and Ashley, At
December 28, 2007 at 4:44 PM
Christmas is sooo fun!!! It doesn't look like santa skipped your house. It must have been the magic reindeer food, cute idea!
By
Sarah, At
December 30, 2007 at 8:26 PM
The Klinglers brought us a treat after you guys and told us about your magical reindeer food. I had never heard of that, SO CUTE!
By
Adam Jensen, At
December 31, 2007 at 3:29 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home