A peek into life with Madelyn
So I may be a little biased, but I feel pretty confident in saying that you would be hard pressed to find a 3 year old that is more funny than Madelyn. Here are some quotes from Friday - yes, just ONE day. And these are the only ones Erik and I could remember!

1.
Erik: "Maybe we should cut Madelyn's hair."
Madelyn: "No Way! I'm going to grow my hair long - all the way down to my feet!"
2.
We were playing "go fish" and Adah asked someone for a card and they told her to "go fish."
Madelyn: "Adah, you're supposed to say 'DANG IT!'" (yes, she is quite the potty mouth!)
3.
Rhys was wearing his new pajamas from Santa.
Madelyn: "Rhys, you look like a Rockin' babe!"
Mom & Dad: "Madelyn! Where did you hear that?"
Madelyn: "When I was watching a movie in the woods!"
4.
We were eating dinner.
Madelyn: "What's a teenager?"
Dad & Mom: "Where did you hear that?"
Madelyn: "I don't know cause I just don't know what it is."
1.
Erik: "Maybe we should cut Madelyn's hair."
Madelyn: "No Way! I'm going to grow my hair long - all the way down to my feet!"
2.
We were playing "go fish" and Adah asked someone for a card and they told her to "go fish."
Madelyn: "Adah, you're supposed to say 'DANG IT!'" (yes, she is quite the potty mouth!)
3.
Rhys was wearing his new pajamas from Santa.
Madelyn: "Rhys, you look like a Rockin' babe!"
Mom & Dad: "Madelyn! Where did you hear that?"
Madelyn: "When I was watching a movie in the woods!"
4.
We were eating dinner.
Madelyn: "What's a teenager?"
Dad & Mom: "Where did you hear that?"
Madelyn: "I don't know cause I just don't know what it is."

5 Comments:
Oh, goodness- Carter and Madelyn would be quite a pair! I don't know where he came from, he was born an entertainer :) I guess it's good to have a funny kid that will keep you laughing!
By
Evaly, At
December 31, 2007 at 11:47 AM
That is funny. Kids say the cutest things!
By
Logan and Ashley, At
December 31, 2007 at 2:33 PM
Too funny! I can totally hear her in my head saying them. It must be in the air cuz I'm working on an "Ashlynisms" post. Kids crack me up. We "adults" are way too serious.
By
Heidi, At
December 31, 2007 at 3:54 PM
I need to watch more movies in the woods with Madelyn, they seem most interesting.
By
Broek, At
January 4, 2008 at 4:57 PM
Boy , that made me laugh out loud! :D
By
Rob & Julie, At
February 4, 2008 at 7:10 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home