Rhys is just so cute. I can't get enough of his chubby cheeks and thighs. His smile is so cute, and with his two bottom teeth, his smile seems to have changed a little. It is so sweet. I have some pictures of him just to update his growth.
What Zac Efron is to pre teen girls, and kittens are to middle aged office workers, Rhys is to me. Actually all of your kids, they are my screen saver.
What a cute guy! Aren't boys fun? Thank you so much for the Christmas card. I had one for you guys too, but forgot to mail it with all the hustle and bustle of Christmas. Sorry about that, I will get one to you next year.
Posting lots of adorable pictures and videos of our darling children for the enjoyment of others! Our family began in May of 2001. Adah is 9, Madelyn is 8, Rhys is 5, Seth is 4, Inger & Anika are 1 and Ethan is newborn!
5 Comments:
They get big so fast!! He is so adorable, I hope we have a chuncky baby!!
By
Sarah, At
January 8, 2008 at 11:19 PM
Don't you love the mess that kids can make. I just noticed it in the background of your pictures and it made me laugh! He is a cutie!!
By
Logan and Ashley, At
January 8, 2008 at 11:57 PM
He is so crazy cute! I wish I was there so I could kiss his chubby cheeks!
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
January 9, 2008 at 12:07 AM
What Zac Efron is to pre teen girls, and kittens are to middle aged office workers, Rhys is to me. Actually all of your kids, they are my screen saver.
By
Broek, At
January 9, 2008 at 2:39 PM
What a cute guy! Aren't boys fun? Thank you so much for the Christmas card. I had one for you guys too, but forgot to mail it with all the hustle and bustle of Christmas. Sorry about that, I will get one to you next year.
By
Jess, At
January 10, 2008 at 1:12 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home