Playing catch-up
FUNNY GIRLS...
After I posted about the girls using their horses as their husbands, a day or two later they were using them to go "golfing." They were even wearing their socks on their hands as "gloves!"

Next is the picture of gluttony - the end of Valentine's Day - the end of a day full of sweets!

Lastly, I have to put these pictures of Madelyn in. This was tonight, she was singing her made-up church songs. Well, actually, she wasn't just singing them, she was conducting to whatever toys would listen. She even set herself up with a stand and a music book. It was so funny.


NOW ONTO OUR LITTLE MAN...
Rhys has been growing so fast. He went from army-crawling to hands and knees crawling and now pulling himself up to things, and all this in a few weeks. He will be 8 months on Sunday. I can't believe it. He is also doing this hilarious thing that I want to get on video - but won't even be able to post it cause for some reason this blog thing is not letting me post video...? Anyway, Rhys has quite the personality developing and he does this funny thing that it seems like he totally knows it's funny and he'll keep doing it to keep us all laughing. SOOOO CUTE! Here are just a couple of shots of him over the past while.

After I posted about the girls using their horses as their husbands, a day or two later they were using them to go "golfing." They were even wearing their socks on their hands as "gloves!"
Next is the picture of gluttony - the end of Valentine's Day - the end of a day full of sweets!
Lastly, I have to put these pictures of Madelyn in. This was tonight, she was singing her made-up church songs. Well, actually, she wasn't just singing them, she was conducting to whatever toys would listen. She even set herself up with a stand and a music book. It was so funny.
NOW ONTO OUR LITTLE MAN...
Rhys has been growing so fast. He went from army-crawling to hands and knees crawling and now pulling himself up to things, and all this in a few weeks. He will be 8 months on Sunday. I can't believe it. He is also doing this hilarious thing that I want to get on video - but won't even be able to post it cause for some reason this blog thing is not letting me post video...? Anyway, Rhys has quite the personality developing and he does this funny thing that it seems like he totally knows it's funny and he'll keep doing it to keep us all laughing. SOOOO CUTE! Here are just a couple of shots of him over the past while.

7 Comments:
Wow, they're getting big! I read your comment and I miss you too!! It's so weird to see you with your kids and I've never "seen" you with any of them! Hope you had a happy V-day!
By
Stephanie, At
February 14, 2008 at 11:37 PM
Love the pictures!! Reece is so cute!! He smiles all the time!!
By
Sarah, At
February 15, 2008 at 4:04 PM
Man, that Rhys is a hunk.
And those girls are killing me with adorable.
By
Broek, At
February 19, 2008 at 12:51 AM
Finally an update, not that I have any room to talk... cute pictures of the kids. I can remember doing that same thing and imagining all of my stuffed animals as kids, I even did sharing time!! She has hope of being a great person!! Hahaha!!
By
Logan and Ashley, At
February 19, 2008 at 3:30 PM
Since when did Valentine's Day turn into a second Halloween? My kids had a mixing bowl FULL of candy! It's crazy!
By
Evaly, At
February 19, 2008 at 11:01 PM
Love you background. Yay for The Office! I read that they will start production again here soon. So excited. I have had serious withdrawls!
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
February 25, 2008 at 11:57 AM
Love the background. Yea Pam! I can't wait for new episodes... please please please let it be back on soon!
By
Brenny, At
February 26, 2008 at 11:47 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home