This is hilarious! This video clip is from January, but this is seriously part of Madelyn's daily routine. She makes up songs all the time and sings out. She's so cute.
Jackie and Madelyn are soul sisters! I wish we lived close to you still. They would both have fun making up songs together. I showed Jackie the video and she said "That sounds like Madelyn!" When I told her it was, she was very excited to see her friend.
Posting lots of adorable pictures and videos of our darling children for the enjoyment of others! Our family began in May of 2001. Adah is 9, Madelyn is 8, Rhys is 5, Seth is 4, Inger & Anika are 1 and Ethan is newborn!
4 Comments:
That will be so cute for her to watch when she is older :)
By
Evaly, At
March 6, 2008 at 11:18 PM
Yay! You posted a video! Are other videos working too for you now? I hope so! This was a great one to post!
By
Marlise, At
March 7, 2008 at 11:11 AM
Jackie and Madelyn are soul sisters! I wish we lived close to you still. They would both have fun making up songs together. I showed Jackie the video and she said "That sounds like Madelyn!" When I told her it was, she was very excited to see her friend.
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
March 7, 2008 at 2:26 PM
Cute, Ells does the same thing. Although I think Elle yells more than sings!
By
Sarah, At
March 12, 2008 at 5:44 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home