So Proud!
I just had to post this on here for any of you that knew this was going on...On October 29th Erik took the Professional Engineers (PE) Exam and was told he would not find out for 13 weeks the results. It's been a long 13 weeks (more for Erik than me, I knew he'd do awesome the whole time)...HE PASSED! I am so proud. If you want to know what exactly this means, it means he will be an officially licensed engineer. He could go start his own business or be more valuable to his company now, etc. If you want more details, email Erik and congratulate him and ask him about it! :) He tries to be humble, but he is very happy to know he passed. YEA BABY!

10 Comments:
Will do.
Next time break the news with more pictures of the kids.
Like have Adah and Madelyn hold up poster board that reads "Congratulations" "Dad" and then have Rhys balance on a ball like a giant exclamation point.
By
Broek, At
January 30, 2008 at 8:15 PM
Phew! So glad that's over and y'all can breathe easily now. Did we ever doubt him!? Way to go Erik! Congrats.
By
Heidi, At
January 31, 2008 at 10:27 AM
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! I think you should move to a NE suburb of Indianapolis and start your own firm!
By
Sara, At
January 31, 2008 at 3:00 PM
Yay Erik!! Congratulations. We too are proud of your great accomplishment. But forget the Indiana idea (that is hard for me to say since that is where I served my mission) you need to come to Utah!
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
January 31, 2008 at 6:23 PM
That's awesome! I'm sure it will be a big blessing for you guys!
By
Evaly, At
February 1, 2008 at 12:52 AM
Congrats!! This is huge for him and hopefully great things will now come from this.
By
Logan and Ashley, At
February 1, 2008 at 8:43 AM
Congrats Erik, being in an industry that uses/requires Structural P.E's everyday, I can appreciatte all the hard work it takes to get to the point you are at now... Now go negotiate the big $$$
Brett
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
February 1, 2008 at 11:55 AM
Good Job Erik. I knew you had the right amount of moxie, stick-to-itiveness, and can-do attitude to succeed!
By
Tannerama, At
February 7, 2008 at 1:58 AM
Congrats!!!
By
Sarah, At
February 8, 2008 at 6:46 PM
Wow, that's really great! My brother-in-law is going through the same process right now. I never knew it was such a process so I can see why you're so excited to have it done with.
By
Stephanie, At
February 13, 2008 at 1:50 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home