Johnson's Corner

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter

First, if you have not been to our blog recently, scroll down to make sure you don't miss the new posts I have done lately.

Ok, so the girls were playing dress up, and they coordinated so they wore the same Disney Princess dress as their Disney Princess babies. Then they said their horses were their husbands. I guess the babies get their good looks from their mothers. :)

6 Comments:

  • I love that the horses were their husbands! That is so funny. They looks cute in their little princess dresses!

    By Blogger Logan and Ashley, At January 23, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

  • Their grasp of the complexities and contradictions of modern socio cultural marital conundrums is vast.

    They exhibit understanding of feminist leanings with their perception of husbands... animals on a stick. Though they have both suggested to me that I marry Erik or Tanner, asserting that the antiquated Ancient Egyptian struggle to preserve social circles and kinship still continues to be a modern struggle.

    So advanced.

    By Blogger Broek, At January 23, 2008 at 2:35 PM  

  • When you say "Like Mother, Like Daughter" are you implying you are married to a stick horse too? Just curious! :)

    By Blogger The Coolest Allen Family, At January 25, 2008 at 1:32 AM  

  • Such beautiful girls. Libby desperately wants to come over and put those dress ups on. ('Cause other people's dress ups are always WAY cooler than your own. Right?)

    I love the updates. Keep 'em coming!

    By Blogger Sara, At January 25, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

  • I love little girls!! They do the cutest things!!

    By Blogger Sarah, At January 27, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

  • Yeah Kendra's husband isn't a horse head... he's the same animal just the other end. Bam! Take that Erik!

    The girls are adorable.

    By Blogger Tannerama, At January 30, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home