Yeah Rhys!
I have a bunch of video footage of Rhys over the last couple of months, but the stinkin thing won't let me load a video...what am I doing wrong?
I do have some pictures too, but Rhys in live action is hilarious. So here are a couple of pictures of Rhys, and the girls too. Man these kids crack me up! Gotta love 'em.



I do have some pictures too, but Rhys in live action is hilarious. So here are a couple of pictures of Rhys, and the girls too. Man these kids crack me up! Gotta love 'em.

5 Comments:
your kiddos are so cute! Hey, when is your due date again?
By
Emily, At
March 5, 2008 at 11:40 AM
Cute, cute, cute!! They are adorable little kids!!
By
Logan and Ashley, At
March 5, 2008 at 3:30 PM
Em-my due date is August 5th.
By
Johnson Family, At
March 5, 2008 at 3:50 PM
Those are some good lookin' kids right there. It's a good thing you guys keep havin' em. Cause they are so gosh-darn cute.
By
Tannerama, At
March 5, 2008 at 4:25 PM
Look how long their hair is!! Not Rhys of course- but he is so big! I can't believe how fast kids grow!
By
CL, At
March 11, 2008 at 12:47 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home