End of the Battle
Tonight after dinner Rhys wanted a snack...so I gave him one of those "Biter Biscuits" that basically looks like a doggy biscuit. It was a battle...I would say Rhys won, but the biscuit did NOT go down without a fight!

ALSO - be sure to scroll down because for the longest time I couldn't get video to upload, but somehow this one of Madelyn singing worked......
ALSO - be sure to scroll down because for the longest time I couldn't get video to upload, but somehow this one of Madelyn singing worked......

4 Comments:
Oh I hated those things they were so messy! But other kids look so cute all messy like that, especially Rhys!
By
Logan and Ashley, At
March 6, 2008 at 10:53 PM
Phew! That was a close one, Rhys.
We love the video of Madelyn singing. So dang cute. Libby wanted to see her reaction when she found out you were recording.
What fun!
By
Sara, At
March 7, 2008 at 10:39 PM
Love the video of Madelyn so cute! Kyler made a mess of those too... I have tons of pictures messy like that! cute, he is getting so big
By
Adam Jensen, At
March 12, 2008 at 2:51 PM
I would never give those things to the kids because they were so messy! But I must admit I relly liked them!!
By
Sarah, At
March 12, 2008 at 5:45 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home