Family Reunion
Last week we had our annual Craig Family Reunion. This year, it was located at the beautiful (and conveniently close) Lake Tahoe. In the town us younger siblings grew up in. It was gorgeous, fun and I didn't want it to end. So here are a bunch of photos. I don't have any of Erik wakeboarding, my sister-in-law has those, but I have posted him wakeboarding before...what is exciting is that I actually got to ski! I should have done it earlier in the week when the weather was nice, but I have this problem with thinking I am always nursing and/or pregnant and I don't take advantage...so I made myself do it. And I did it! I haven't waterskied in years, so it was really great to do it, even though it was starting to storm and the water got really choppy. Anyway, great times, cute pics! Oh, and all the grandkids made forts in the woods, really cool forts! And BTW, there were 19 adults and 26 grandchildren (and 3 on the way)! It was crazy busy.










3 Comments:
Wow, it looks like a lot of fun! How did all the planning go? (I'm assuming you were still in charge.) Sounds like it all came off without a hitch! I know what you mean about a lot of people and a lot of craziness!
By
Stephanie, At
June 2, 2009 at 11:44 PM
That looks like a great time. I think it's funny that the kids out number the adults. I'm sure your kids had so much fun!!
By
Jason and Summer, but really just Summer, At
June 3, 2009 at 11:08 AM
Yes, it was a great time. Way to go on the skiing! :) I missed out on that. :( Great pictures. I loved seeing you guys! Miss you already!
By
Marlise, At
June 3, 2009 at 12:26 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home